Huawei E1750 not working with USB extension cable

• Thread starter Thread starter chandru155
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 14
  • Views Views 7,520

chandru155

ISP
BSNL
Huawei E1750 is not working when I connect it with USB extension cable(both 5meter and 1.3meter usb extension cable). These two usb extension cables are working fine with usb mouse, usb tv tunner card etc. But not working with my Huawei E1750. What could be the problem?

Huawei E1750 is not working when I connect it with USB extension cable(both 5meter and 1.3meter usb extension cable). These two usb extension cables are working fine with usb mouse, usb tv tunner card etc. But not working with my Huawei E1750. What could be the problem?

USB 5 meter "combined with" USB 53 cm extension cable(meant for USB pen drive) is working for me BUT USB 5 mt cable "without" combination with 53cm cable is not working.
What could be the technical reason for this ?
By the way I am also using Huawei E1750.

I don't have that 53cm cable. But i have 5+1.3 m cable. I ll give a try and reply here. Thanks for your tips.

I don't have that 53cm cable. But i have 5+1.3 m cable. I ll give a try and reply here. Thanks for your tips.

Yes please use the above 5mt + 53cm usb extension cable trick and give your results.I want to make sure that this trick is not working for me only but for everyone.

My bad luck. The combination(5m+1.3m) is not working for me. But the usb data card light blinks(blue and green)

My bad luck. The combination(5m+1.3m) is not working for me. But the usb data card light blinks(blue and green)

3g signal is not good at your location.

without extension cable, it works.

Then forget the extension cable or rely on the new usb cable combination(5m + 53cm)

Thanks for the info.. The signal is ok(max of49%) without extension cable. I am ok with this,.

am using an 1.3 M extension cable and it works just fine for me
i got the one which has transparent sheathing and with ferrite filter at one end

did u check the cable with some other USB device ?

Bought one new Cable for just 30Rs(1.5m length) and it works fine. Thanks for all.(The cable bought for 250rs(5M length) is not working. Have to test 1.5m + 5m combination.)

I don't find any reason for not working. Check whether cable is okay or not. For longer cables go for some good quality or branded.