HUAWEI 3G Modem not connecting to DOCOMO 3G Network. PLZ HELP!!!!

• Thread starter Thread starter adv_sharad
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 5
  • Views Views 5,632

adv_sharad

ISP
Tata
My Huawei 3G Modem not connecting to DOCOMO 3G Network, even my Nokia N86 (3G phone) is not connecting to DOCOMO 3G Network using APN TATA.DOCOMO.INTERNET, but it connects with 2G network. Pls help. What to do? Can't see any option to change from NDIS to RAS (Modem) in my Mobile Partner. I'm getting full 3g signals. No problem with 3G modem as it is working with other Sim Pls HELP!!!

..as far as my knowledge is concern about tata 3g and as told by tata CC, their 3g sim works on any phones but works only with datacard supplied by them.

My Huawei 3G Modem not connecting to DOCOMO 3G Network, even my Nokia N86 (3G phone) is not connecting to DOCOMO 3G Network using APN TATA.DOCOMO.INTERNET, but it connects with 2G network. Pls help. What to do? Can't see any option to change from NDIS to RAS (Modem) in my Mobile Partner. I'm getting full 3g signals. No problem with 3G modem as it is working with other Sim Pls HELP!!!
enable your pm box. i will help you.

dear sir lubob, i am also experiencing same problem that i can't connect to tata docomo 3g by Huawei E1732..

can u pls help me?

my email address is coolvibhujain@gmail.com

dear sir lubob i have Huawei e-1731 3G Modem i am also facing same problem . i am able to use my docomo 3g service in my mobile but not able to use in my datacard..
plz help me sir my mai id is jenitrshah_2007@yahoo.co.in

have you enabled 3g first, and have 3g recharge/balance?