• Views Views 2,645

Sushubh

Admin
Staff member
ISP
Excitel
Airtel
- HTC Sense 3.0 UI demo on the HTC Sensation[/URL]

this is probably the first handset manufacturer's own UI that seems to have impressed me.

Last edited:
The unlock and open featured at the beginning is a straight copy from Nokia 😀

Ok, i just saw this video 1st time right now. And to b frank, 1st time an Android based phone in action......no 1 around me has a UI anywhere near this!!As i watched the video, i just thought that am i watching a Sci-fi movie of 2000s?? I never knew phones these days cud behave this way!!Any news on expected price though?? Wud be very unfair to expect this to be in my budget of 15k......even if i were to stretch it to 20k, it doesnt seem to fit!!

Thought so.....i wud need to wait a generation for this to be in my budget.Or, the other way round - i will need to leap a generation ahead from now, to be able to afford this.

no need jumping in right away. android is evolving rather fast and any phone you buy today would be rather obsolete in a couple of months. give it another year or so before things starts to settle down.

Obsolescence is 1 thing that just cant be provided for in Phone market - dont know the dynamics of Androids though.....The phone that i am having right now was a pretty new model & everyone were awed by it. Today, just after 2 years & 4 months, i am getting fed up of it - leave aside the others!!

Any news on expected price though?? Wud be very unfair to expect this to be in my budget of 15k......even if i were to stretch it to 20k, it doesnt seem to fit!!

OK, to be honest, you don't seem to have looked into this segment of the market. Forget 15K, even 20K is a pittance for this model. HTC's high end models retail around the 25K mark in the grey market alone, branded showrooms are on the higher side.

Thats what i said - wud be very unfair to xpect these things to cost around 15-20k.....to get hold of these in their early days, v have to raise our Std. of Living to afford it!!

^ Or try to be smart to get some jugaad 😀 There are some pretty decent models available in the sub-20K range, and if your budget allows, you should take a look at them.

Yeah am aware of that. And to stay updated, these days i am either subscribing or directly participating more in Android threads.The moment my exams get over, i will be searching for a job. And hopefully out of the 1st pay or 2nd pay, i wud look to get a decent phone.No jugaads for me!! Its ok till Softwares. No chances with Hardwares!!

^ Haha, I meant look for discounts online and stuff. For instance, on letsbuy.com, there is this amazing 15% off max 2000 that's going on which gives you great bargains.

Ok, got it.....But thats when i actually am ready to buy.....but thanks for the sitename. I will bookmark it for now!!

---------- Post added at 10:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:59 AM ----------

Thats a cool site.....Google never lead me there!! And it can be helpful for other gizmos too.