HTC One X

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 501
  • Views Views 43,212
^why & what will happen?

Congratulations sir. Finally on a decent phone 😛

that was fast . ya I can see from the video itself ( second one) , handling such a large screen could be hard sometimes. Even on my X10 , i sometimes find it hard to reach the top. anyway the Screen looks awesome from the video. No wonder the phone gets hot , afterall , all the power under the hood. did you check XDA for any CPU profile or something ?How is gaming ? Its too early to ask , but how is battery life ?

battery life sucks 😛 i can already tell. though i am going to do 3 complete charges and discharges to properly tune it.

BuyThePrice. Rs. 36K. ngpay has a cheaper deal available. details are in the other thread.

Looking awesome in white!!!

Did you got the micro-sim??

airtel told me tomorrow. i got it cut from the market. working fine.

----------

Congrats dude.... between howz ICS...

not really liking the htc changes. but it is not that bad.

----------

some stupid shots. they are from imgur so not the original photos. i am not sure if they are very good. 😕

----------

i do not seriously like the placement of the off/on switch and the usb port.

i cannot take screenshots on the phone with one hand because volume is on the right and power off/on is at the top right.

usb port is at the left which is also annoying.

hehe. i would guess that they are enabling the support gradually for popular models and since one x has barely launched, they would probably check it before enabling it? 🙂 picplz works fine though. but it uses the native camera on the phone. i should try enabling native camera on the phone and try instagram. it does offer that option!

My one X is still sleeping in box, no Micro sim. need to visit tommarrow for sim replacement. i bought grey colour.

if you have wireless network at home, you can do everything with the phone except make calls!