HTC One X

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 501
  • Views Views 43,216
Even i was thinking the same.. but sunday i sold my iPhone 4s... now without phone🙁 i think i need to buy some 1000rs phone for temp 🙁

if only you had pinged me last week, you could have taken my one x 😀i am currently using 101 😀 hilarious phone. 😕

just received the zagg one x skin. holy cow. not going to use regular mail in the future. it is just too freaking unreliable!

if only you had pinged me last week, you could have taken my one x 😀

i am currently using 101 😀 hilarious phone. 😕

101 is dual active sim ?? can we use both sim ??

ok .. thats best as it says dual standby ...so to change the sim do you need to restart or while calling just need to select which sim you want to use ..

ok .. thats best as it says dual standby ...

so to change the sim do you need to restart or while calling just need to select which sim you want to use ..
Both sim are already inside handset. So no need to change sim or restart.
While calling you may get options on screen to select sim, or you can also set default sim to use when you press GREEN key to make call. Incoming call on any sim can be received by pressing GREEN key (if mobile is in standby - not in call).

I hope this thread now doesn't turns into Nokia 101 experience thread 😀

ha ha ha thanks for the info .. as i thought you need to send the default sim and then restart the mobile to get other active .. this way it can hold 2 sim but can use one at a time and other will show not reachable ... lol its better to stop asking about 101 now .. else will get kicked off 😛