HTC First

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 19
  • Views Views 2,229
Looking at the specs, should be even more....20+ mostly

Yup chacha was a low end phone. This one is a mid range device in comparison.

lol... Atleast let them make 1 qwerty/slider model..

4.3" display means no hardware keyboard. Slider is possible of course but then when was the last time you saw a smartphone with slider keyboard launch?

True, but then on what basis it is a "successor" to ChaCha ? And not to Explore, Desire, Wildfire etc...
I guess Sony Xperia Pro/Mini Pro is the last of popular sliders I am aware of.

Successor as in it is likely to feature similar type of integration with Facebook. Apparently Google+ is still not social enough. To make a social phone you need to have a dedicated Facebook button on the phone lol.But then if this is not going to feature a hardware keyboard, I wonder what kind of Facebook integration we can expect? A Facebook key on the software keyboard? Really? lol.Anyways. Online reports claim it to be the next Facebook phone from HTC similar to Chacha and another phone they launched back then with more than usual Facebook crapware.
I guess Sony Xperia Pro/Mini Pro is the last of popular sliders I am aware of.
Exactly. Even the latest devices in the famous Droid series in USA no longer feature the sliding hardware keyboard. People want it but no manufacturer plans to support it.

Apparently, HTC First comes loaded with stock Android. So, if you want a HTC manufactured stock Android phone, HTC First might be a good option 😛

Its a great device if you want a stock android as beside the Facebook Home skin there is almost no bloatware on the device.The Home features can be easily disabled.