HTC Explorer vs HTC Wild Fire S vs Samsung Galaxy Gio

• Thread starter Thread starter greatlogix
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 9
  • Views Views 2,101

greatlogix

ISP
Wi-Tribe
Friends I am not able to decide which one is the best among these 3 mobile phonesHTC Explorer vs HTC Wild Fire S vs Samsung Galaxy GioPlease suggest best one based on your experience

3 questions:1) Are you comfortable buying a phone with only dealer warranty and not manufacturer one?2) Do you plan to root the phone/install custom ROM's etc. ?3) Are you open to suggestions from non android phones?

Upvote 0
Thanks for quick reply.1) Are you comfortable buying a phone with only dealer warranty and not manufacturer one?Yes. that's not an issue for me2) Do you plan to root the phone/install custom ROM's etc. ?Not sure about this as I am going to buy my first smart phone (don't have enough knowledge on this topic)3) Are you open to suggestions from non android phones?no. I am looking for android phones only.

Upvote 0
manu1991 has sugested a much better handset because Android on processor less than 1 GHz lags very much.You will not be having a smooth experience.

Upvote 0
I would like to buy phone suggested by @manu1991, but my problem is i have only 3 choices and i have to decide one of these 3, so please suggest one of these 3.

Upvote 0
Then get HTC explorer and root it and install link2sd. It has only 90mb internal memory so this is a must.

Upvote 0