HTC Explorer vs HTC Wild Fire S vs Samsung Galaxy Gio

greatlogix

Friends I am not able to decide which one is the best among these 3 mobile phonesHTC Explorer vs HTC Wild Fire S vs Samsung Galaxy GioPlease suggest best one based on your experience

manu1991

Ancient Philospher
Regulars
3 questions:1) Are you comfortable buying a phone with only dealer warranty and not manufacturer one?2) Do you plan to root the phone/install custom ROM's etc. ?3) Are you open to suggestions from non android phones?

greatlogix

Thanks for quick reply.1) Are you comfortable buying a phone with only dealer warranty and not manufacturer one?Yes. that's not an issue for me2) Do you plan to root the phone/install custom ROM's etc. ?Not sure about this as I am going to buy my first smart phone (don't have enough knowledge on this topic)3) Are you open to suggestions from non android phones?no. I am looking for android phones only.

amitnsonu

Regular
Regulars
manu1991 has sugested a much better handset because Android on processor less than 1 GHz lags very much.You will not be having a smooth experience.

greatlogix

I would like to buy phone suggested by @manu1991, but my problem is i have only 3 choices and i have to decide one of these 3, so please suggest one of these 3.

manu1991

Ancient Philospher
Regulars
Then get HTC explorer and root it and install link2sd. It has only 90mb internal memory so this is a must.