• Replies Replies 8
  • Views Views 1,032

Sushubh

Admin
Staff member
ISP
Excitel
Airtel
HTC has a new dual-SIM smartphone for you with the Desire V.

The Desire V is an Android 4.0 smartphone with Sense 4 and is based on the Qualcomm MSM7227A SoC. Its spec sheet is quite decent, which includes a 1GHz CPU, a 4-inch WVGA display and a 5-megapixel camera. You'll also find 512MB of RAM, and while the phone offers just 4GB of internal storage, it also includes a microSD card slot and 25GB of storage through Dropbox. Only one SIM will support data connections.

HTC Desire V makes its European debut with dual-SIM capabilities, keeps your affairs in order - Engadget

https://imgur.com/HhOPa

anybody bought this phone?Wanted to go for one s but it is ridiculously priced and desire V seems a decent choice with dual sim.how is this phone?

thinking of ordering this phone today from indiatimes for 18974/-but lately come to know that this phone has Adobe flash lite only.can anyone please help me in finding what are the limitations of lite version in comparison to adobe flash?A little urgent..

just wanted to tell you that adobe has killed flash for android. it would disappear from the play store next month. there would be no updates.

I also heard that but it is said that who are already having flash in android will work after that but wont get any update.so how will be the life of android-ians without flash ?but imp question - what are the limitations of lite version in comparison to adobe flash?

i do not see the point of having an unsupported software on your phone. adobe has accepted that flash on mobile is dead. why can't you? what do you want to do with flash on a mid-range phone? play flash games inside your browser? really?

ok ok my point was to watch live streaming cricket match on browser which is not possible without flash.anyway I have avoided desire v and ordered an imported xperia ray for 11790/- from ebay for the time being..will think about htc one s later as it is too much costly at this point of time.