• Thread starter Thread starter Toocool
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 36
  • Views Views 5,368

Toocool

Addicts
ISP
airtel
my bad days are making me shell out money like anything , yesterday i paid for my refrigerator compressor and now its my HP laptops battery , i have pavallion dv5 1002 au, kindly suggest me where may i get original battery for cheapest price thank you.:dont-know:

If you are looking for an original battery then it would be wise to purchase it from their official stores.I don't like ebay so not going to suggest it.

thanks for ur reply samm, any good online store having original battery , would not that be fine??? i dont like ebay too, seller are more cheaters there , even power seller may cheat. i have seen it.:Kill:

well, i bought compatible (not genuine) 12 cell batteries for 3 of my HP lappy's in Jan this year. backup is good(5-6 hours on normal work) and i got it around $38 each whereas genuine 6 cell from HP was around $90 - $100. IMHO, no need to spend that much money on genuine battery.

Amazon. oh my bad, i didnt see your location. just noticed its India.

^will Amazon ship them to india??? i tried gameboy but it refused to accept my order back then???

----------

are u totally satisfied with quality of battery????

----------

what is the make of battery??? brand name???

ohh thanks a lot ,for ur info @ibf, much appericiated.:Thank You: i wonder anyone else having used any compatible battery from Amazon having any issues????

----------

i am asking because once i used compatible charger for my last laptop and in 2 days my motherboard was killed:blink3:

----------

15 guests are browsing this thread???? very strange.

----------

@ibfuser as i dont travel much with my lappy i would rather look at the battery.........with price of 22$

what do u think.???

there are some sellers who are shipping these to india. i checked few of them and lowest shipping i could find was $19.

somethings wrong with the forum, the one i am talking about is for 22$ price tag, the one u talking was 34$, as i dont travel much i dont need more backup.shipping alone is 19$:31:

@ibfuser as i dont travel much with my lappy i would rather look at this battery..........Amazon.com: New Laptop Replacement Battery for HP Pavilion dv4 Series, Pavilion dv5 Series , Pavilion dv6 Series: Electronics

what do u think.???

i dont see a reason to not go for 12 cell batteries
- more backup time( rem power cuts in india)
- price difference is not much between 6 and 12 cells
- most important (at least for me), 12 cell battery lifts ur lappy from behind making space for more air flow resulting in better cooling. just think abt it, any good cooling pad wont cost you less than $20 and will do basically the same job. also it makes typing much much more comfortable.

-

@ibfuser how the hell did u get this to ur indian address, Amazon again saying that this thing cannot be shipped to ur location , i just tried right now, wtf amazon??????:Boy Thumb Down:anyone else from delhi/ncr region pls contribute ur experience, whether u can buy and have items shipped to u or not????

^^ i got it from a friend who came to india in Jan. There are 28 sellers for that battery link you posted out of which 4 sellers ship to india.