HP 2545 wont print PDF/Word Files

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 13033
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 3
  • Views Views 2,251
D

Deleted member 13033

My HP printing problems don't seem to end.

This new printer HP 2545, weirdly from today has stopped printing PDF and word files offline.

Online printing works fine.

Have re installed drivers and re started computer couple of times did not help :\

Printer is set to default with offline printing un checked.

I am getting " 0 Documents pending " if i give a print command from my desktop can only print via gmail and all..

how do you print offline? like using a usb cable or something?

Hi anant.del
Thank you for notifying this concern to us. We strive to provide you with the best possible service, and when you feel that it fails to meet your expectations, it’s important for us to know. We regret any inconvenience or frustration that your experience has caused you.
In regard to this printer offline issue that you are experiencing this document will help you out resolve that issue.
Just click on this Link and follow the instructions ahead. 'Printer is offline' Message Displays on the Computer and the Printer Does Not Print: Windows 7 HP Deskjet Ink Advantage 2545 All-in-One Printer | HP® Support
You can also try to download this application this will help you sort out printing issues on this unit just kindly click on the link and following the instruction.Try the HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows HP Deskjet Ink Advantage 2545 All-in-One Printer | HP® Support
Your Patronage is Very important to us, and we hope that you’ll continue to give us opportunities to serve you.
Thank you so much for bringing this matter to our attention.
Sincerely,
HP
If the information hasn’t solve your question, you can continue to post further questions or visit HP technical support website (HP Customer Support | HP® Support or visit HP consumer support forum (Home - HP Support Forum for further help. Thank you for your support.