• Thread starter Thread starter vebk
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 14
  • Views Views 3,092

vebk

Mr. Advocate
ISP
Airtel 8 Mbps 'Unlimited'
So I turn on my computer today, and I get a message from Tiny Personal Firewall asking me whether I want to run a program or not, which is what it does when you run a new program. The funny thing is that I uninstalled Tiny Personal Firewall about 2-3 weeks ago!!!! It seems to have installed itself back or something! The only thing that I can think of is that todaymay have been the 30th day on which the trial was supposed to expire....any clues?

Looks like the firewall has fallen in love with ur pc. Its acting just like an ex-girlfriend. Comes back unannounced and bugs!!

QUOTE(LoneCrusader @ Jul 10 2006, 07:08 PM) [snapback]55497[/snapback]
Looks like the firewall has fallen in love with ur pc. Its acting just like an ex-girlfriend. Comes back unannounced and bugs!!
[/b]
:lol: :lol:

what do you want to do? You dont even know when it was installed.I never used any firewall but doesn't it shows the days remaining for trial??

maybe u used system restore function, and it came back. un-install it again.

nope..... am using windows 2000 and as far as I know system restore is just there for XP..... and anyway I didn't do anything.........

Nah man i completely agree with ya. We guyz dont do shit...just these softwarez with ex girlfriend syndrome just pop back right in and then gives attitutude!!!!

QUOTE(LoneCrusader @ Jul 13 2006, 04:22 PM) [snapback]55680[/snapback]
...........We guyz dont do shit...just these softwarez with ex girlfriend syndrome just pop back right in and then gives attitutude!!!!
[/b]

rite said buddy!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Do you really uninstalled it??Remember deleting it from desktop doesn't mean that program is deleted. You have to do it from control panel! LOL

Dewd common. The guy has Airtel's unlimited broadband and 458 posts on this forum. You gotta assume the fact that the guy is educated atleast in the basics of computers...

Me thinks its settings got corrupted....could be...so its asking again.....makin a new file altogether...maybe windows crashed when the file was being written....and then it got deleted during scan disk ...or somethign like that...

You can try using registry cleaners and removing any items related to this software. I wish Ex- Girlfriends too has some cleaners like this...

well as it happens the whole system got f**ked (though not related to tiny personal firewall), so that's the end of this thread 🙂

Damn.....life should also have a formatting choice. Format life and all the ex flames are gone. Start over as a new playboy...xD!!!