How to use static IP with bridged mode?

I guess the previous comment better explained it, it's not a single 2 gigabit connection but 2 different IPs running at 1 gigabit each through a single ONT

I shared quite a bit about this around a year ago on this forum

Ohh I get it.. via bridge?

Ok, so far so good. The static IP is behaving well no dropouts latency increases ping times etc.

@Rehan Kumar can you point me to that post(s)? I joined this forum early '21 and don't believe I have seen it.

I have a static Ip address from Airtel as well and I am running it in bridge mode. I am experiencing disconnect frequently. It's almost unbearable now.

Yeah, Thats the issue I have raised here, and nobody has got the solution as of now.

Static IP running stable here, however, the speed is an issue. They're unable to resolve it. I am dropping from 1 gig back to 300 Mbps in the next few days. I just may retain TSBB at 1 gig as their own router is able to hit 800+ Mbps, let's see.

I have a static Ip address from Airtel as well and I am running it in bridge mode. I am experiencing disconnect frequently. It's almost unbearable now.
It disconnects when Idle or even when in use?
Are you using your ont for internet too or the wan profile from ONT is deleted?
Which router is bridged? TP-Link?

Static IP running stable here, however, the speed is an issue. They're unable to resolve it. I am dropping from 1 gig back to 300 Mbps in the next few days. I just may retain TSBB at 1 gig as their own router is able to hit 800+ Mbps, let's see.
@Chip Have you able to get IPv6 (static or dynamic) address configured with IPV4 static IP address in bridged mode?

@stroper no, IPv6 isn't enabled for my area of the city. So I am on static IPv4. However, now that I have dropped back to 300 Mbps I'll probably get rid of the static IP as well.

I have the same setup, Dragonpath (707GR1) ont from Airtel and Tenda Ac1200 with static IP and have the exact same issue, disconnection after 15 - 20 min while in bridge mode. also getting 900M - 1GBPS on a 200 Mbps plan ever since I opted for static IP.

@Zenithx99 please test if these disconnections occur on wired LAN. Connect directly to the router (Tenda) or to LAN port 1-3 on the Airtel ONT to check if there's a fault in the connectivity due to the fibre cable. A static IP doesn't need authentication like PPPoE it is constantly on without the overheards of PPPoE.

Its not any fault in fiber cable as everyone with static Ip in bridgemode faces the same issue, including me.

If it's not the fibre then it's a wider problem. I have been using a static IP v4 since nearly a month and it has been rock stable. I think its most likely a regional (North?) issue something only Airtel can resolve for those facing this problem.