How to use Airtel DTH on PCTV Card...???

priyankahuja

ISP
BSNL
I have a pinnacle 100i PCTV card on Windows 7 with latest Pinnacle Studio software.
I also have an Airtel DTV without recoder. Now what i want is to connect the DTV with PCTV card to watch tv on PC and record it.

PORTS AVAILABLE :
On PCTV : One Composite (Yellow), One RF input, One S-Video (four pin) and One Audio port.

On Airtel DTV : Three RCA ports (Yello, White, Green), One RF Out Port.

How do i connect both so that i get clear view on PC even. Please Help.

Is there any who can help me our please....??

connect yellow connector of DTV (composite) to yellow on PCTV.Buy a RCA to Stereo convertor cable and connect white and green on one end and stereo pin to Audio port on PCTV

connect yellow connector of DTV (composite) to yellow on PCTV.Buy a RCA to Stereo convertor cable and connect white and green on one end and stereo pin to Audio port on PCTV

I tried it and the sreen shows TV but it keeps on flickering for few minutes then stops....

try AV mode on PCTV

Sorry but there are only two modes available....Composite and S-Video....

Sorry but there are only two modes available....Composite and S-Video....

It's working now??? I use Pinnacle PCTV internal TV card. Here how my connection goes.
First see if you have convertors. 1. S-Video to AV (only for Video) 2. Audio - IN to AV (2 Audio White and Red).

Now connect the AV cable to DTH and other side = Yellow(Video) will go to S-Video and White and Red to Audio - IN
Dont browse for channels & make sure you tune to zero channel to view the channels.