How to update email id for airtel esim?

• Thread starter Thread starter NikhilS
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 40
  • Views Views 215,440
ISP
BSNL
Hi,

I just got my sim card replaced yesterday and the SMS service is blocked for 24 hours.

I actually want to update the email linked to my AirTel connection so I can activate eSim.

Since I cannot send SMS can I go to the Airtel store to get my email updated?

Or better, can I get an eSim from the Airtel store without sending any SMS?

I don't think you can get an eSim from the store without sending any SMS.
So you have only one option left which is to update your email in their records.
You can definitely update your email by visiting the Airtel store but you can do it by calling 121 or by sending a mail to 121@in.airtel.com as well.
They will ask your personal details to confirm your identity.

Upvote 0
Just went to their store, they said that we do not update email from here.

If I send SMS on 121 it will take 24-48 hours.

Clueless.

Upvote 0
I am trying to convert to eSIM for one of my airtel prepaid connection and even after verifying my email id on the airtel app , it says email id not registered. Called 121 and they are asking to wait for 7 days for this! Even in the App it says email is verified.
is there any other way to update the email id?

Upvote 0
Tried that, didn’t get an option to update email id. The airtel app shows that the email id is verified and yet 121 still shows no email id registered

Upvote 0
Already tried sending a message to 121 , it says that service has been stopped and I have to call 121. On call the CC asked me to wait for 7 days for a mail update lol.
I have sent a DM on twitter but lately they have stopped responding and keep on sending an automated message to install the airtel app.

Upvote 0
Then the only hope is CC, keep trying, see if someone else picks up. Or maybe they need 7 days for some reason. They're probably quoting the maximum time they'd need.

Upvote 0