How to UnLock

• Thread starter Thread starter karthikin
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 19
  • Views Views 27,923

karthikin

ISP
DataOne
Guy's it seems than we can watch fta channels in TS, but my digicomp settings shows that tuning function is locked.So would any one walk me through how to unlock and to watch fta channels.Looking for ur reply guys.Tnx

Guy's it seems than we can watch fta channels in TS, but my digicomp settings shows that tuning function is locked.

So would any one walk me through how to unlock and to watch fta channels.

Looking for ur reply guys.

Tnx

Remove TS card;

Remove TS card;

If i remove the TS card can i get FTA channels of 83* east,like Jaya max,Jaya PLus and ISAI ARUVI by adding TP? 😕

Guys really i doesnt know any idea about TS functions, so what i looking from u guys to give a clear idea to watch fta channels. Tnx

If i remove the TS card can i get FTA channels of 83* east,like Jaya max,Jaya PLus and ISAI ARUVI by adding TP? 😕
Please chech archives. There was a thread earlier on this topic. A Pakistani member gave lot of information.

Guys i followed the informations give below but after getting in to organiser there is no option to get in to "organiser and press 5. This will show you System setting, now press 0, 1, select and you will see Installer Setup " but this option is not available in my digicomp settings, i.e the reason am asking u guys to send if u know any other informationsa apart from this.

Tnx Guys

Terms and conditions read carefully before proceeding.
************************************************** *****************************

The material presented here has no intention to cause any damage to individual or to any company referred or any one related with this. The below help is only provided for enthusiasts who are interested in experimentation and should only be fallowed if they are willing to take any risk in case they might experience in doing so. The author is not responsible for any damage caused directly or indirectly by fallowing this material. Use it on your own risk.

DTH, DVD Authoring ,Video Capturing,Movies &Music: Watch Free to Air channels

Guys i followed the informations give below but after getting in to organiser there is no option to get in to \"organiser and press 5. This will show you System setting, now press 0, 1, select and you will see Installer Setup \" but this option is not available in my digicomp settings, i.e the reason am asking u guys to send if u know any other informationsa apart from this.

Tnx Guys

Terms and conditions read carefully before proceeding.
************************************************** *****************************

The material presented here has no intention to cause any damage to individual or to any company referred or any one related with this. The below help is only provided for enthusiasts who are interested in experimentation and should only be fallowed if they are willing to take any risk in case they might experience in doing so. The author is not responsible for any damage caused directly or indirectly by fallowing this material. Use it on your own risk.

DTH, DVD Authoring ,Video Capturing,Movies &Music: Watch Free to Air channels

Yes, this option is not available in my digi comp too, but previously it was available. I think Tata Sky may block this settings, now if i press 0,1 nothing will happned.

Switch off the digicomp from the mains. (disconnect from main power supply) Now press "Guide, Select, Channel Up & Down" simalteniusly and power on the digicomp from the mains. press hold those keys for 10 seconds. and then you will be asked for reboot digicomp. turn off the main power supply and turn it on again. then you will get installer menu after rebooting. Now you can enter data manually to tune a channel.

the above trick does not seem to be working

On TS's new software , U don't need to do like this. Just put off ur LNB cable n press "select" from ur remote then u'll see the configuration of LNB n Manual Tunning . Also u can see the "Master Reset" function.That's all. Try it M8.

Hope it'll help u anyway.

Regards.
Yan.

To make your STB a FTA Receiver, You need to do a minimum recharge of Rs 200/- to activate the service. then just change the direction of your Dish Antenna to DD Direct+ (93. E) before Tata Sky will deactivate your service. Now you do the steps described earlier and enjoy FTA Channels with DIGICOMP.

Officially there is no method as such and may result in locking the STB.
:yahoo:
No. I am using the same method for last 3 months. It is a safe method then Hacking or J-Tag or Flashing etc. Whenever you want your Tata Sky Signal back, Just turn your dish towards INSAT 4A and do a Master Reset in the Digicomp. :yahoo:

:yahoo:
No. I am using the same method for last 3 months. It is a safe method then Hacking or J-Tag or Flashing etc. Whenever you want your Tata Sky Signal back, Just turn your dish towards INSAT 4A and do a Master Reset in the Digicomp. :yahoo:

The method may be safe but it is unofficial.