How to Unlock Tata Docomo 3G modem

• Thread starter Thread starter FORCEINDIA
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 27
  • Views Views 38,677
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guy's I recently purchased 3G connection from Tata Docomo and got a E-stick for that, later on i came to know that it can be unlocked to use with other service provider's by using some software, I am not sure wheather its true or not but if its true then please let me know how to do it, and can i use it with BSNL sim which has 3G capability only activation is required.

Modem Details :-

MF631 HSUPA ZTE

Thanks in Advance

my email id
;-mejoshi24@yahoo.com pls comform how to unlock 3g stick

If you know how to unlock tata docomo E177 e-stick than plz tell me yaaarrrrr.....

My Name is Arvind, I am a pramoter in Nokia Money. I am using trikona but not satified, I like to purchase new data stick and unlock to use tata docomo. Now I am try tata docomo is much better than other operator in net. Now i am getting speed of tata docomo through my htc window base mobile is 400 kbps it's good. So plese send me unlock software and which data card i purchase to use all operator's internet?

Dc- unlocker 2 client 1.00 I have paid nothing to get this software as i got it for free it pre-cracked

Credit to the original uploader from where i got it.

God Bless You Forceindia. Can you please share the link for DC unlocker - pre-cracked. or send to my e-mail jaffer78 at gmail and also would really appreciate if you could share on how to go about unlockin the Data card using DC unlocker ..any manuals or so. waiting for your reply. Thank you so much.

please send me the software for unlocking the tata docomo 3g modem.it's model no is e177 hsupa internet device.my e mail id is amiy.anand420@gmail.com

Hello Guys I am Sorry for not replying,I was away for a long time,I replied to all those who had directly mailed me on my Email id,as the rules of the forum dont permit to post any links,Hence i cant post the link.I uploaded the software as a torrent.but heard that they are now invite only. So i will upload that software including screen shot in some other torrent website and will reply to all of your Email,My sincere apologies for not replying..If the forum allows me to post the torrent link then I will post it here directly and there will be no need to send me a personal Email.I request the forum admin's Mod's and rest of the staff to allow me,because if i am busy then I cant reply to any email's it may even take month for me to reply for those emails..Thanks and Waiting for reply from the admin team.Today I am going to reply some of the Emails that i received.

i guess you can post a link to the torrent here and post the details along with it?

The Webiste is now invite only, So I will upload it on some other torrent site and paste the link. Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.