how to unlock bsnl backroom here

I think only admin can access it. Not for members.

I think there will certain requirements for the user to qualify in order to view backroom thread.

The backroom was meant for unusual problems/bugs etc , and users started posting routine problems.If you have something to say , open a new thread in the regular forum.I could open the thread and last post was mine , dated 7th Sept 2009.

actually the backroom was opened to discuss potential loopholes in the bsnl broadband service. there are no active posts in the backroom now...

actually the backroom was opened to discuss potential loopholes in the bsnl broadband service.

there are no active posts in the backroom now...

I can actually close my eyes and see the loopholes in BSNL Broadband service without ever reading any new/current posts!😗

exactly. the loopholes are so public that it made little sense to talk about them in the backroom. its there for archival purposes.

Try here.
https://broadband.forum/sitemap/f-88.html
Total 82 threads.
Mostly routine problems , and no
"Nobel Prize" winning ideas/discoveries
and users started posting routine queries there.
!
The last post was on Sept 7th. by @essbebe.
If you are interested in contributing open a
new thread in normal forum.

I didn't even mind to click the back room as I expected nothing useful in it. I was right 😀

India Broadband Forum > MainSections > India Broadband > BSNL Broadband > BSNL Broadband Backroom------------------------------------------------------------------------PDA View Full Version : BSNL Broadband Backroom------------------------------------------------------------------------ 1. PPPoE Connection Not Working in C2110 Modem 2. Dataone with xp 3. bsnl broadband: getting ISP Login Failed error message -need ur help guys 4. How to configure DD Client In Ubuntu for Open DNS 5. Broadband Problem In Pune 6. Low Internet Speed in Ubuntu 7. Vista not supporting ADSL Modem..!! 8. bill details 9. ATA to ATA Dialing 10. Broadband wrking fine through laptop but giving problems in desktop 11. BSNL download speed gone low... 12. BSNL Broadband: Modem restarts automatically every 3-5 mins 13. BSNL Router - Wireless Switch Off ? 14. Reg BSNL Broadband tariff 15. Connection to internet always requires modem restart 16. BSNL to meet same fate as Air India?? Read on.. 17. BSNL DATAONE-Know your Broadband 18. to increase wifi speed 19. A very basic question regarding 500 C plan. 20. Setting up DynDNS on BSNL WA3002G4 21. Excess Billing to the Tune of Rs 40000 - Resolved! 22. Need Help with the 500 Combo plus plans 23. Same modem for both BB and dial up 24. Can't access Tulip IT website 25. Mac Leopard Internet through Bridged 26. Creating LAN 27. problem: ACQUIRING NETWORK ADDRESS 28. BSNL Broadband: Broadband router sends data continuously 29. Need Help Regarding HOME 1000 30. BSNL Broadband Home plan UL750 bandwidth 31. Cannot access a specific site 32. Need help: configure iBall Baton 33. BSNL, laptop wireless internet through router connected to PC 34. downloading something in back problem 35. bsnl internet sharing problem 36. Unable to change my password biggest shocking incidence 37. Problem with WiFi Security of Type 4 Modem 38. driver cd for TAD 101 BSNL modem 39. Speed will increase if i go for BSNL IPTV? 40. Sharing the internet connection without using any kind of proxy software on BSNL Broadband 41. Unlimited BSNL BB in Kolkata 42. How much is torrent dl speed on UL 1350? 43. Wi-Fi on BSNL Broadband 44. Iam a new broadband user 45. Your very own AutoDialer using 46. Strange Problem 47. chronic disconnection problem on bsnl broadband 48. BSNL broadband unlimited home 49. Using BSNL ADSL modem as a LAN switch 50. Change of BSNL Plan from Home 250 to 500 Combo 51. siemens C2110 modem/splitter problem? 52. Rural Broadband Plans By BSNL? 53. Plzzz help me 🙁 54. bsnl broadband doubt pls help 55. wireless adsl2 modem/router or wireless router only 56. Wifi through ICS 57. Download limit & free time 58. BSNL Broadband Router Problem pls help!!! 59. Is VOXOX legal in India 60. iam tired with this bsnl 61. problem due to portforwarding 62. Broadband speeds in Goa ? 63. How to connect 2 10.240.43.216?? 64. Connection Unstable On using Torrent !!! 65. Is my Speed Good 66. Modem problem 67. * 68. broadband plan change 69. what "up load" means 70. bsnl broadband with iball baton adsl2+ router - iB-LR6111A 71. Which provider has fastest speeds in Mumbai ? 72. Increasing Torrent Speed Info - Tips & Tricks 73. How to Auto-disconnect BB connection ? 74. Updated D-Link Firmwares 75. All the Page relating to Microsoft is not displaying 76. Efforts of BSNL's Officers. 77. Coonection BSNCL broad band to my Cisco iPhone 78. bsnl broadband 79. Bsnl connection problems 80. To Admins 81. I need a little help...PLzz 82. ADSL Modem Tweaking vBulletin® v3.8.4, Copyright ©2000-2009, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.3.0

if anyone can verify that none of the posts are 'secretive enough' i would move all of them to regular bsnl forum.

@adminWaste of time !for @ lightgreen's curiosity and satisfaction , I hadposted the details here.He seems to think there is somethingextraordinary in this thread!