How to Track SBI Debit Card's status?

ISP
JIO,BSNL
Hello all, I had applied for debit card replacement through SBI's internet banking but I did not receive any acknowledgment from Bank's side neither the charges for new card had been debited from my account so I have doubt whether my request is accepted or not.
There is no option to check status from SBI's internet banking website. Customer care was clueless as always. Bank manager straight way said to wait at least for 10days. Already tried online complaint system. Is there anything that I can do except waiting for 10days?

If you have application number, then you can check application status from Home | SBI Card
The site can also find your application no. based on DOB and PAN.

I have the same problem. The speedpost tracking no. shows it's delivered when it's not reached yet 😳

@Saurabh Srivastava I received tracking no by SMS to registered mobile no. But its showing delivered to Noida Sector 62 branch where as in SMS its said I will receive it at my home address

But I'm still worried. Tracking site says its delivered to SBI branch sector 62 B-16 when it should be delivered at my registered address. Can anyone tell me what went wrong?

But I'm still worried. Tracking site says its delivered to SBI branch sector 62 B-16 when it should be delivered at my registered address. Can anyone tell me what went wrong?
Don't trust Speed Post's tracking. my order from flipkart was shipped by India post and while tracking I came to know that they delivered to another city and to make it worse I received delivery confirmation and e-bill from flipkart but after couple of days my product was delivered to my address so wait for few days or call branch manager.

I remember waiting 10 days and then collecting it manually from the SBI branch. The officer was very friendly, he gave me keys to a drawer and told me to find the one with my name on it. The drawer was full of 300-400 debit cards inside envelopes. I searched for mine and he then updated the details on his computer and activated it on the spot. I guess they were waiting for mailing those debit cards some time in the future 🙂

Doesn't the bank give instant welcome kit at the time of account opening? I didn't even receive passbook yet despite giving both pan & aadhaar nos