how to Talk between two parallel phones

• Thread starter Thread starter LEARNBIKE
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 24
  • Views Views 31,082
dial 161 and hang up the phone...after a few seconds both phones will ring...as the other person picks up the phone in the other room , u pick it up too and then you can talk with each other...this method should work it is given on the bsnl website...it works for me in mtnl... PHONE PLUS refer section G.

even i read this method before posting here, but it doesnt work for me . WHEN I PRESS 161, I hear a busy tone and when i keep the receiver down ,nothing happens. Anyone knows how to make it work??

even i read this method before posting here, but it doesnt work for me . WHEN I PRESS 161, I hear a busy tone and when i keep the receiver down ,nothing happens. Anyone knows how to make it work??

After pressing 161 instantly put the receiver down on the phone don't keep on waiting to hear any tone(hang up instantly!)

After pressing 161 instantly put the receiver down on the phone don't keep on waiting to hear any tone(hang up instantly!)

still doesnt work for me , dont know whether bsnl provides callback facility in HARYANA or not.

Do not use 161. It costs 2 calls (one for outgoing and one for callback) i.e. Rs. 2.25 including tax.Confirm with 1500 before using. Confirm with 3 different CC. i.e. call three times and ask 3 different aunties!

Oh! I didn't know that. Thanks 🙂 So, are you back then?

It does. You need to get it activated.

how to do that???
can i activate by calling 1500 or i'll need to give written application ?

If whoever you intend to contact on the other floor has a cell phone, you can use that for calls instead of a bell. Just make sure you don't pick up the call once you notice the number and pick up the landline instead. To me this idea of using your landline as an intercom doesn't sound good at all btw. Especially considering you'll have to listen to the dial tone while you talk. Find a cheap epabx instead. Or get one of those two way wireless intercoms. You plug both the units in wall outlet and as long as you're in range, it'll work like a wired intercom.

Oh! I didn't know that. Thanks 🙂
So, are you back then?

Hmm. I was never really gone. I just lost interest in posting after I realised that you are allowed to post here only if its not written by ego.

And then everytime I thought of posting, I could not decide if it will be considered to be feeding my ego or not. Or if countering someone will be considered as "enjoying"

Now I cant violate rules, can I? So if you cant decide, better not post.

I posted for you because I thought if you didnt know its charged at double rate then at end of the month you might just end up paying 500Rs bill just for callback calls!

Hmm. I was never really gone. I just lost interest in posting after I realised that you are allowed to post here only if its not written by ego.

And then everytime I thought of posting, I could not decide if it will be considered to be feeding my ego or not. Or if countering someone will be considered as "enjoying"

Now I cant violate rules, can I? So if you cant decide, better not post.

I posted for you because I thought if you didnt know its charged at double rate then at end of the month you might just end up paying 500Rs bill just for callback calls!

I Have got 250free calls which i dont use so the callback call charge isnt a problem for me. But these are not working for me. I dont receive the callback whenever i try. Any clue why its not working for me??