How to sync at 2048kbps

• Thread starter Thread starter skorpio1
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 17
  • Views Views 5,138
@skorpio1 : Valid question.
my Airtel status now.
air tel status 29th oct Note I am on 256Kbps connection now.
see on the top "No defects "

Para two : See the redbar( statusbar Datafox /firefox)in the old pic? i have reached my 1GB limit !
will post a new screenshot the sooner it is possible. Sorry for the delay.3 more days left!

Update 0925: Earlier ignored the difference as miniscule.
No defects. No point in tampering with settings.
compare mode/SNR etc for Airtel landline/ BSNL landline today.

Wow U've reached 0.969 GBI've used only 0.708GB..................... and i have to use the remaining 0.571GBin the next two days so i can fuly utilize my 1.25GB monthly limit.P.S:- My line has "EARTHING ISSUES" .............I'd complained about my SNR and line conditions.Linesman came today,Checked line at my wall outlet; there was interference.He checked the line at the DP junction box on the ground floor and it was clear.Now he has told the line lady at the exchange that" BATTERY AA RAHA HAI,INTERNAL WIRING KA PROBLEM HAI..........SAAB KO SAMJHA DIYA,AAP COMPLAINT CLOSE KARO"Wont pay him again,since I paid another MTNL linesman 200 bucks(under the table) to change the internal wiring 2/3 months ago............naya aadmi comes and asks for his pound of flesh every other month :rofl:Or maybe its coz Diwali Bakshish time is round the corner