How To Switch Between Plans?

shailesh_mak

I enrolled in the life time prepaid plan by paying 999.00 offered by HutchBut now we realize that this plan turning out to be more expensive Now I wanted to switch back to regular Prepaid plan to avail of other offeres like 30p Hutch calls.But the customer service says that there is no way to switch or change this plan.Can anyone help on this issue.Thanks in advance.Regards,Shailesh

all u can do is get new card (will cost 99rs). keep 999 lifetime just forincoming. there is also a way to have 2 numbers on same SIM card,so that u dont need 2 phones for 2 numbers. opt for that. go and ask atnearest hutch shop.

I think you need to recharge with some amount (don't know exact) instead would recommend you to email them!! check there email address at hutch.in you will get a proper written answer. Not these unwanted reply from CC at voice.

no do not recharge... else u will lose lifetime validity on that mobile and also 999rs that u paid will become worthless.. better to invest 99rs then lose 999rs.

no no.. i am not talking abt 2 to talk. i am talking abt 2 numbers on same SIM.that feature was available when hutch was orange.. so should be existing.just need to contact nearest hutch shop.

Buy a new sim card for Rs.99 and hold this number (just remember to recharge with 10Rs or more once in atleast six months to keep this card active), this is the best option since u wasted Rs.999 and have fallen into the trap of lifetime scheme which is beneficial only for the operator and not for the customer... 🙁

hahaaha....crazy! Look buddy, if you want the best plan existing in Hutch then go in for a new card. Recharge with the Rs.3300 ( one year validity ) voucher. Then activate the talk@30p offer and talk@99p offer. This the THE CHEAPEST plan Mumbai guys can get with such a good operator. Only thing is that msging charges are very high ( 1.5bucks a msg ).And dont ever fall into such stupid traps.

^^^ Talk@30p and talk@99p cannot be clubbed together, i.e at a time only one of the two offers can be active on the prepaid card.... :angry:

dude u cant have all the fun even if u pay for it!

Depends if you are in Delhi 😉 1)Have a Idea(iknow network suck a big time) Lifetime for 999 and you get TT worth 890 Rs 2) Then activate the 1.5rs daily pack and your call rate will reduce to 99p/min to mobile and 99p/30sec to LL/std. 3) Above it you recharge a 45 Rs Sms top up for 1500 free Sms. 4) And final nail in coffin is to put in 46 Rs top up for free calls & sms to Idea in night. I hope Mumbaikars kept there calm while reading 😛Edit: All the offers could be taken together.

idea is not in mumbai right?i have never seen idea ad in mumbai.why dont they come here? any specific reason?

QUOTE(Amish @ Oct 23 2006, 07:25 PM) [snapback]66382[/snapback]
idea is not in mumbai right?

i have never seen idea ad in mumbai.

why dont they come here? any specific reason?
[/b]

Idea is not in mumbai and they dont come here because they have not been given a licence for mumbai circle.

And even if they come to mumbai they will loot like others. Hutch and airtel gives excellent offers outside mumbai but for mumbai they will continue to loot.... 🙁