How to sue my Local ISP ?

• Thread starter Thread starter saintmode
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 21
  • Views Views 1,401
Probably illiteracy, or some people want a telephone for their home and people think these are better option and feel getting an internet combo is a good deal. Back then, only ISP in my area was MTNL.

I don't know how these BSNL/MTNL providers survive . Their service and plans are terrible , don't know why people choose them in the first place .
Simple. Lack of options!

@abbyck its also about trust, back then people blindly trusted MTNL and were doubtful of other Local ISP Providers. It's the same situation as Banks now. My parents would any day prefer putting their hard earned money in a govt bank no matter how terrible their service is. Probably since it's govt backed. Lol.

That's also there. The day BSNL is shut down completely is the day the day that will bring entire governement communications to stand still. Same with SBI. End of SBI means the collapse of our economy. So, it's pretty safe there, even if the service quality is poor

Yea, thankfully living in Maharashtra we only have MTNL so, atleast they never pulled such under handed tactics.

🤣🤣 I remember using MTNL from 2005-2018. 2Mbps for umpteen years then 6Mbps for a little while (my line could not support anything more than that). Finally their cables had a major accident when they got cut during metro work. Cable wallah are a POS in my area so had to use jiofi till 2019 when jio fiber was commissioned in my area.