How to subscribe to tv channels directly without DTH or cable operator?

• Thread starter Thread starter minuteman
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 3
  • Views Views 3,872

minuteman

I Eat Internet
ISP
Airtel Xstream Fiber
BSNL FTTH
Airtel 4g
Jio 4g
Hii I want to know how to subscribe pay channels directly without a middle man like DTH or Cable. Is there any way to get a subscription directly if set up dish antennas and set top boxes. I currently needed only this channels:
AXNZee CafeFox CrimeFXStar worldStar world PremiereComedy CentralHBOHBO DefinedHBO HitsStar MoviesStar Movies ActionRomedy NowMovies NowSet PixWBCartoon NetworkDiscoveryDiscovery TurboNational GeographicDiscovery ScienceFox TravellerNGC Adventure
None of the DTH giving this channels for less than 250. I don't want to pay for other hindi channels, sports channels,regional channels etc. Is there any way to get it??

I am guessing you are going to be disappointed. CAS and DTH are the only major options left unless I imagine you get the hardware that your local cable guys have.

Cable operator has multiple dish to track multiple satellites because all the channels are not available from since satellite if you are not using any DTH network. Moreover they directly pay to the channel operators in bulk deal. If you want direct channels, first you will need multiple satellite, multiple boxes and direct agreement with channels and maybe some kind of license too

aviral sangal said:
Cable operator has multiple dish to track multiple satellites because all the channels are not available from since satellite if you are not using any DTH network. Moreover they directly pay to the channel operators in bulk deal. If you want direct channels, first you will need multiple satellite, multiple boxes and direct agreement with channels and maybe some kind of license too
Exactly and continuing on this line - why go into so much hassles for tv which is full of inane Indian shows or censored foreign ones !!