How To Stop Charge Summary After Call & SMS ?

• Thread starter Thread starter vmsanandh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 12
  • Views Views 13,180

vmsanandh

ISP
BSNL Broadband
Im a Tamil Nadu BSNL customer.Im in Student Power plan. I bought this number only to send group sms for free. But when sending sms in group, i receive a message like "Charge for last sms is 0.00 and ur balance is ....." after every sms. If i send a sms to a group of 20 members, i get 20 such sms which is really annoying. I cant send sms admist these sms. After call also, i receive such sms. This is not delivery message. Its some service message.I want to stop this message. Does anyone know how to stop this ? Pls help

SIMs are pre-programmed to receive such messages from the network. Did u contact the CC? Whats their take on the matter?

Contacted the CC. They are replying like fools. I told then the matter elaborately and after hearing the whole story, they asked me to turn of the delivery report. No worthy answers frm them. I called them twice. Received the same answer frm both persons.

i am also bsnl customerstudent planand i did not recieve any service reply after smsbut all recieve service reply after call

I actually want this feature. Once (3-4yrs back) I had gone to Hyderabad and my relative's vodafone had this feature of showing charge summary after a call. I liked the feature. But I guess that feature is not here in Mumbai.

I actually want this feature. Once (3-4yrs back) I had gone to Hyderabad and my relative's vodafone had this feature of showing charge summary after a call. I liked the feature. But I guess that feature is not here in Mumbai.

here in north every service provider is providing charge summary after call

as i have free unlimited msgs so i do not get charge summary of msg:thumb:

Have u tried applying for a new SIM ofcourse with the old number? It should be available in the new SIM.

I dont think, changing the SIM will work. No service provider seems to be providing this facility in Mumbai.

For the third time, i called the CC. Atlast some help i got. The CC person said me tht he lodged a request for me and told tht the message will be stopped soon. Lets see.

My AIRTEL Prepaid did pop-up summary after call/sms (didnt send any msg). I was using it in Pune - Maharashtra circle. The pop-up was different in different handset, but I am sure it was never stored in SMS INBOX.