how to Share Laptop/PC internet connection with Mobile phones through wifi?

• Thread starter Thread starter chandru155
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 7
  • Views Views 44,379

chandru155

ISP
BSNL
Hi. I used Connectify software to share Internet connection(Broadband) with my Nokia X6 mobile. Now I am using BSNL 3g using Huawei E1750 datacard. Now unable to share Internet with my mobile through wifi. Anyone had successful in this? Any help ?

Ya try using adhoc-mode and using a laptop as hotspot ..... 🙂 .... u can check on youtube ter r tons of videos 🙂

Hi. I used Connectify software to share Internet connection(Broadband) with my Nokia X6 mobile. Now I am using BSNL 3g using Huawei E1750 datacard. Now unable to share Internet with my mobile through wifi. Anyone had successful in this? Any help ?

What os?

I use joikuspot for symbian

Wifi Hardware : Atheros AR9285 Wireless Network Adpter

The software that worked with BSNL Broadband was Connectify.
Now I am using BSNL 3G(Huawei E1750 Datacard.)

Hi,Vikkymath, We can do this without installing any other additional hardware. Windows 7 has some advanced function "Virtual Wifi Adapter" I guess.
Dont know why its not working now with Datacard.

---------- Post added at 09:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:37 PM ----------

What os?

I use joikuspot for symbian

I want to make my Laptop as a wifi hotspot and not my mobile.

Using connectify itself it can be done! Sent from my Desire HD

What about normal java phones like SE, how do we use our mobile to connect with laptop's internet.

You can share ur laptop's internet with your java phones. But your mobile should support multitasking. I have done this. Forget the mobile app and PC server app name. I'll let you know once I find the apps name.

Hello,
I have samsung c6712 with wifi connected with internet near internet company with router as it is free for me, setting and pasaword is setted by those guys on my phone but they didnot give me their password and settings.
i like to run/use internet on my pc (xp32) with cable connection. How can I use that
sara_davidcoley@yahoo.com.au