How to set password for wifi

kalki

How set password for wifi in BSNL i use TP link TD-W8951ND modem... pl help me..

kalki

Should i change the use QSS to no.. only when i change it.. I can change the authentication type to WEP-64bits. and what ever we are giving in key#1 is our password for wifi connection.. so it so..???

essbebe

Should i change the use QSS to no.. only when i change it..
NOT tested/tried if getting connected in wifi mode retain option.
I can change the authentication type to WEP-64bits.
You can use the stronger WPA/TSK key. also.
and what ever we are giving in key#1 is our password for wifi connection.. so it so..???
The same key has to be entered in wlan in laptop.

hey plz can you help me in settin up pasward for ma wifi modem (DSL-2730U) as ma cozun are using it and i am unable to use ma own internet .. :( plz help me

----------

hey plz can you help me in settin up pasward for ma wifi modem (DSL-2730U) as ma cozun are using it and i am unable to use ma own internet .. plz help me

----------

BSNL Broadband Modem Wi-fi Configuration (models: WA3002G4,DNA-A211-I and ZTE Type 2) - YouTube

the video selects 64 bit key. Use 128 bit. and if there is a WPA2 option, select that instead of WEP.

hey plz can you help me in settin up pasward for ma wifi modem (DSL-2730U) as ma cozun are using it and i am unable to use ma own internet .. plz help me