• Start date
  • Replies: Replies 20
  • Views: Views 2,498
I

IndianMascot

Addicts
ISP
Reliance, Tata Photon + , MTNL 3G Jadoo
Yes bro. Anything better than that available. Also read that developer is already working on 10.2 for android 4.3 and test ROM is out.

G

gadgetcrazy

Regulars
ISP
MTNL 2Mbps NU
Temasek has rolled out his rom on 4.3. He has unofficial 10.1 nightlies. Currently I am on his last 4.2 nightly with 4.2 kernel. Best battery life so far. 4.2 roms that I have tried - Probam - linaro based, has halo, pie controls and a number of other features. Crdroid - very responsive and nice. Luna - best cosmetically. Pardus HD -not tries but heard it's good.

I

IndianMascot

Addicts
ISP
What about liquid crystal?

G

gadgetcrazy

Regulars
ISP
MTNL 2Mbps NU
Haven't tried recently . I think that too is linaro based. If you are looking for aokp based roms, give rootbox vanilla a try and if you are looking for custom dpis with halo, latest paranoid android it is. I have tried all these and more than a dozen 4.1.2 roms in the last 6 months. As I mentioned earlier, I am a borderline flashoholic. Still looking for a perfect rom.

I

IndianMascot

Addicts
ISP
Flashing ROM is addicted. Once it become successful, it haunts to do more and more. I won't try so frequently because lot of thing need to be configured everything handset is flashed. Now I feel that I wasted one cursing my handset. S3 has good hardware but Samsung is wasting it it with its crappy inbuilt apps like chat on. Now my phone is so fast. And I am thinking that if the nexus looking ROM is so good, how good will be an original nexus.