How to retrieve forgotten Customer Login Password?

• Thread starter Thread starter kbunnel
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 3
  • Views Views 12,302

kbunnel

ISP
Bsnl
Guys, I forgot the Sundirect Website customer login password after changing it from the default "password" to something else. I have done recharges online before but now without the password calling the CC is the only option. Do any of you guys know how to retrieve the password? I have sent a request about this in the feedback form available in the website. But does that really work?

Guys, I forgot the Sundirect Website customer login password after changing it from the default "password" to something else. I have done recharges online before but now without the password calling the CC is the only option. Do any of you guys know how to retrieve the password? I have sent a request about this in the feedback form available in the website. But does that really work?

Hi.
Send E-mail to your local Nodal people and copy to the main nodal people at nodaltn@sundirect.in.with a request to reset the password.
They will reset your password to original password that is "password".
babu.

password will be automatically set to default (i.e. password) if we extend basic back activation through customer care.