How to retrieve forgotten Customer Login Password?

• Thread starter kbunnel
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 3
  • Views: Views 12,156
K

kbunnel

ISP
Bsnl
Guys, I forgot the Sundirect Website customer login password after changing it from the default "password" to something else. I have done recharges online before but now without the password calling the CC is the only option. Do any of you guys know how to retrieve the password? I have sent a request about this in the feedback form available in the website. But does that really work?

H

harybabu

ISP
BSNL broadband
Guys, I forgot the Sundirect Website customer login password after changing it from the default "password" to something else. I have done recharges online before but now without the password calling the CC is the only option. Do any of you guys know how to retrieve the password? I have sent a request about this in the feedback form available in the website. But does that really work?

Hi.
Send E-mail to your local Nodal people and copy to the main nodal people at [email protected].with a request to reset the password.
They will reset your password to original password that is "password".
babu.

K

kbunnel

ISP
Bsnl
Thanks a lot for the info, truly appreciate it. I'll try this.

R

reddy_bng

ISP
EVDO
password will be automatically set to default (i.e. password) if we extend basic back activation through customer care.