How to reset UTStarcom WA3002G4 router?

• Thread starter Thread starter Gamik
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 11
  • Views Views 53,141

Gamik

ISP
Airtel
Hello, How does one reset the UTStarcom WA3002G4 router in case of forgotten admin password? There is no visible reset pinhole. The CD accompanying this router has manuals for other routers but not this one! - G. Amik

Oh, I found it.

The reset pinhole is at the bottom of the router, near the front-right leg. Easy to miss with the grid of ventilation holes that covers the entire bottom.

G.A.

on the backside of the modem there are some holes(square shape), one hole will be a round one. this is a reset button. press this reset button properly or else the may may ask for upgraded software. for details mail me at harsha.n.prabhu@gmail.com

@GamikDid you get any usermanual along with your router. I do also have same UTStarcom router. But they gave me only two page manual. Is it sufficient ?

@Gamik

Did you get any usermanual along with your router. I do also have same UTStarcom router. But they gave me only two page manual. Is it sufficient ?

I also got the same 2-page sheet. But on the Cd that came with the router, there are manuals for several other routers. It seems to be a generic BSNL CD which has not been updated for this new router, at least as far as the manual is concerned.

Thanks for the info.Pls let me know regarding normal range of the wireless LAN router and how much long the network cable can be from the router/modem.

I intend to use two pcs and one lap top. The router has four RJ45 ports and one wireless port. I just wanted to know if there is any information regarding the normal distance the UTstarcom WA3002G4 supports.Thanks