How To Reach CC Executive

• Thread starter Thread starter Rohan.Fbd
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6
  • Views Views 1,410

Rohan.Fbd

ISP
Tata, BSNL, Reliance & Airtel
I dont know if i am missing something or what but i tried everything listen every option but while calling 111 or 121 i dont find any option how to get to executive. Please guide if anyone able to find this option.Whole IVR looked but no option to press 9 or something that takes to executive.198 guys are only looking for 50 paisa 3 min call they are not helping at all getting me to executive.

I don't think 198 is chargable. Its still free in every operator, instead 111 is chargable.

I don't think 198 is chargable. Its still free in every operator, instead 111 is chargable.
I mean to say they arent helping me with the problem they are saying this matter should be discussed with 111 executive & even i say i cant get to 111 executive they keep repeating like robot that this matter should be discussed with executive dial 111 to get executive.

Call 111, go to any option suppose " 1" for billing. Press " 9 " irrespective of wt the IVR says. Your call will be connected to CC 🙂

Even with this method you will charged at 50p/3min. Better is to drop them email if u dont want to SPEND/WASTE money.

Thanks for being in discussion. I used my Reliance GSM and called 9811098110 and get to the executive. I told him the problem then he confirm that this is technical issue from their side and it will be fixed in 1 hour. Lets see if it will be done or not.