How to raise dispute in CIBIL

ISP
Excitel
Airtel & Vi
So, I just got notified that my CIBIL dropped by 4 points, and I've been noticing a periodical drop of 4 points for the last 3-4 months.

I went through the report to see that SBI and HDFC, both without my consent have applied for credit cards and it displays Rs. 100 and Rs. 1000, as the requested amount. These are bogus applications by their agents. What can I possibly do in this situation?

Were you able to get them expunged?

Also, do you know why sometimes they query small amount like 100 and 1000 and sometimes larger amounts like 100,000?

Nope, I wasn't.

TTojzdo.png

Did you raise it with HDFC? I did and now they've asked me for a copy of the credit report for some reason.

I mailed HDFC during May. Never received a reply, possibly because of the lockdown. I just gave up.

All this has taken my CIBIL down. I've noticed a decrease of 1 point every month for the last 5 months due to all this.

If the PNB loan defaults, your credit score will tank. Frustrating that there is no proper redressal mechanism.

karur vysya bank is reporting a consumer loan account in my report. It was opened in 2020 but they are reporting now in 2021 😒

Raised dispute with cibil, how much time it takes to get any update?

Yea I raised a dispute and posted here before I knew it was Amazon paylater. I thought it was some fraud or error.

Karur Vysya bank still didn't replied to direct emails or cibil dispute.

After about 3 months finally got a generic reply which doesn't even clarify if they marked the loan as closed.

This is from Karur Vysya. Capital float replies quickly but cannot solve the issue.

Dear Customer,

Please be informed that you have utilized the “Amazon Pay later” for which M/S Capital Float & Karur Vysya Bank are the Lending Partners. We, Capital Float and Karur Vysya Bank are updating the repayment/closure information with CIBIL based on the repayment made. We kindly request you to check and verify your CIBIL report.