How to put Excitel provided OptiLink ONT Router in bridge mode?

• Thread starter Thread starter jakstat77
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 77
  • Views Views 16,894
ISP
Excitel
How to put Excitel provided Rs2000 ONT Router (OptiLink) in bridge mode. I want to make TPLink Archer A6 as my main router. Here is the model and firmware if anyone knows..how to do it.. plz help..

Also can it be done without the help of LCO?
Device modelOP-XONT71110AC
Hardware VersionV4.1
Firmware VersionV2.0.06-200831L

Ppc onu, same as yours.Yes I have bridged in service type.

Upvote 0
my Firmware version is V2.3.13_PPCL

Are you able to create the bridge? Can you send your backup settings?

Upvote 0
Can you text me on telegram? Once we get bridge working, we will share here. @neesht on tele

Upvote 0
Yes. You can ask the LCO or you can search in the messages about installation of excitel, there you will get username and password.

Upvote 0
i am getting excitel connection today for a few months to see if I like it. I want to enable Bridge mode so that I can use my existing networking infrastructure at home, can you tell me what to ask the LCO / excitel to make sure i can enable bridge mode later

Upvote 0
Finally able to put PPC 2K15X on Bridge.
Simple process:-
1. Disable the internet Config
2. Select Ports in the IPTV config- which is already on bridge.
3. If the above dosn't work, may be try changing the mac-address.

Upvote 0
@nishantt6969 its easy to set up in the TP-Link router I just want to know ppc settings I already got admin access of the PPC router I want to know how to disable the internet config and what with Select Ports in the IPTV config

Last edited:
Upvote 0
you need to clone mac address on your TP-Link router after disabling the admin status of pppoe in ppc router and selecting any of the port in IPTV bridge.

Upvote 0