How to prevent automatic logout?

ISP
Airtel
I have hathway broadband connection in Bangalore and the login portal logs users out automatically every 12 hours. I find this annoying... Is there a way to prevent this automatic logout? I spoke to hathway tech support and they told me to pay additional Rs. 110 to get static IP and prevent automatic logout but surely there must be some other way?

I have hathway broadband connection in Bangalore and the login portal logs users out automatically every 12 hours. I find this annoying... Is there a way to prevent this automatic logout? I spoke to hathway tech support and they told me to pay additional Rs. 110 to get static IP and prevent automatic logout but surely there must be some other way?

Hi. I also recently took Hathway Docsis plan and I also observe the same issue. The customer care dept. says that this is a security feature and offer the same solution of static IP. However, the static IP requirement is for a totally different purpose and hence not the proper solution. I am not happy to login every time it logs out automatically. This prevents automatic sync up of my mails and other syncing.

I was wondering if we can somehow automate the login process where it logs in automatially when it logs out. But I have no clue how to achieve that.

Even with the 'static' service, there's still a damn login screen.

I got so tired of this that I wrote this batch file to keep my connection nailed up. Should work for you too.
Code:
:START
@ECHO OFF
CLS
ECHO Waiting...
PING -n 60 127.0.0.1 > NUL
:AGAIN
PING -n 1 www.google.com|find "Reply from " >NUL 
IF NOT ERRORLEVEL 1 goto START
ECHO Not Working!
ECHO.
ECHO Logging Back in...
E:\WGET\WGET -qO- --post-data="username=USER%40hathway.com&password=PASSWORD" "http://203.212.193.61/bsp/login.do?action=doLoginSubmit&flowId=UserLogin"
ECHO Checking Internet...
PING -n 1 www.google.com|find "Reply from " >NUL 
IF NOT ERRORLEVEL 1 goto AGAIN
GOTO START

You will need wget and can adjust the 1 minute check to something shorter if your application requires it.

I'm sorry for bringing up this thread again, but I purchased a Moto G phone and even the Chrome browser on the phone isn't able to access the login page. I'll try downloading Mozilla and let you guys know how it works out. Might be helpful to those facing similar issues...