How to port forward in FiveNet.

• Thread starter Thread starter GameOver
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 3
  • Views Views 2,792

GameOver

ISP
FiveNet
I have a FiveNet pppoe connection. I need to port forward for making an IRC channel and for gaming.But i cant see the routers page on the Dns server ip(thru' ipconfig/all on cmd). Its keeps on saying "Unable to load the page."I dont have a router or modem at home but on the terrace of the building. Also i am unsure where its exactly situated. There are lot of these wires and cables. Can anyone help me? Which router or modem does FiveNet uses? And how do i port forward them?Thanks in advance.

u don't need to. u will need to do it only if u have a router connected in between. Since u don't have one u don't need to. The ports are open by default

u don't need to. u will need to do it only if u have a router connected in between. Since u don't have one u don't need to. The ports are open by default

Can you say which ports are open by default, so that i can see it in canyouseeme.org.
Also can i change the ports?

u can't change the ports. neither can canyouseeme.org show a port as open bcoz of the firewall which blocks the outside world from seeing ur ports. e.g on my pc although port 80 is being used it says could not see the service on port 80.