How to pay HUDA/MCG/GMDA/Gurgaon water bill online in Haryana?

I did not find it in my existing bank accounts. Anyone from Gurgaon has any idea if an option exist?

From my understanding, at this point of time these are the options.

HUDA WATER BILL
HUDA PAY APP - Android Apps on Google Play
PhonePe – UPI Payments, Recharges & Money Transfer - Android Apps on Google Play

Never mind. MCG Water Bill payment is no longer available through BBPS so you would have to pay through the MCG website or their stupid app.

The payment gateways on this portal are shit. Payment fails most of the time. Most of the time, it would actually get processed. But my latest payment was refunded back to my account after six days. I had no idea during this time if I should pay again or not. If you are indeed paying through this route, use the payu gateway instead of icici. payu is more likely to respond to your query and verify if the transaction was successful or not.

Last edited:
HUDA WATER BILL is broken today. the mobile app does not show the bill as well. the incompetence of HUDA never fails to astonish me.

never mind, it is not loading on excitel or even though VPN but worked on airtel lte. their dns is fucked up big time.

i got the hard copy of the bill today but the bill is not visible on the app or the website. due date is in april. i don't get it, how can they generate hard copy of the bill with the system not showcasing it online? do they manually feed the latest bills online every second month? looks like it.

Last edited:
so first the app took its own sweet time to show the pending due. 3 days after i got the paper bill.
i paid.
2 days later... the app still does not reflect the payment.
digital india.
jai bharat.
har har modi.

HUDA has outdone itself this month. Bill is generated on 23rd. Due date starts on 21st. Ends on 25th. Bill reaches us on 26th. HUDA's own water bill payment app does not show the bill at all.

c5nWgAm.webp

Last edited:
BSNL bill generated on 7th, postal timestamp is 23rd, delivered 25th, due date 27th. They mailed after 16 days

the bill finally appeared in the app today and of course, late payment fees are applicable. so much bullshit.

If dhbvn was decent they would work with more platforms. Look at MCG... they are practically everywhere including Tez! PhonePe now has water. Paytm has power. Huda pay app has not failed for me yet so that's nice.

Latest update of the HUDA Pay app brings this color theme.

zlDZCYA.webp

Last edited:
water bill was generated today. paid through PhonePe. worked fine. payment was reflected in huda pay app within minutes somehow!

so water bill system is no longer under huda. moved to mcg. all existing online solutions are likely non-functional now.

mcg website does have the option to pay here:
MCG WATER BILL

no upi. no wallet. not sure when and if this would be available through payment apps.

These two were quick though I guess.