How to pay HUDA/MCG/GMDA/Gurgaon water bill online in Haryana?

I did not find it in my existing bank accounts. Anyone from Gurgaon has any idea if an option exist?

From my understanding, at this point of time these are the options.

HUDA WATER BILL
HUDA PAY APP - Android Apps on Google Play
PhonePe – UPI Payments, Recharges & Money Transfer - Android Apps on Google Play

Never mind. MCG Water Bill payment is no longer available through BBPS so you would have to pay through the MCG website or their stupid app.

The payment gateways on this portal are shit. Payment fails most of the time. Most of the time, it would actually get processed. But my latest payment was refunded back to my account after six days. I had no idea during this time if I should pay again or not. If you are indeed paying through this route, use the payu gateway instead of icici. payu is more likely to respond to your query and verify if the transaction was successful or not.

Last edited:
MCG Consumer App – Apps on Google Play

turns out this app accepts the username and password of the huda app. would try paying water bill through this next time around.

same user interface. so i guess it was just rebranded.

CCdHxJP.jpg

Insanity on display once again. MCG website now requires property tax id for paying water bills.

7KorspS.webp

I did not have it handy so I made a payment through the above mentioned shitty app. App showed a crashed web page at the end.

trjkGZl.webp

No confirmation. No receipt. Payment was made by my credit card. Fuck.

I find my property tax id. Filled the form on the MCG website. Paid the bill. Confirmation appeared on the screen. Downloaded the receipt. This was the receipt.

SS4Coii.webp

I do believe that second payment would appear in their records in 2-3 days. The first payment is a major issue. Should I file a chargeback? Should I wait for their payment backend to update first? Should I send a complaint? To what email id! What a freaking mess.

BTW. MCG bills at least for my area are still not available through BBPS platform. BBPS apps asks for a K No. which does not appear on the water bill copy.

nothing yet. payment is still missing. have sent another mail. call center people also said that only option is to send details to this email id. no support on phone.

looks like the payment has been finally accepted. took them five days. i had written an email to the mcg commissioner email id 2 days back. not sure if that helped. but at least tension is over for now.

so noticed today that mcg water bill using site code and consumer number is now again available on bbps. Amazon failed. but i was able to fetch bill through PhonePe, Paytm and samsung pay.

but payment through upi fails everywhere. ended up paying through the mcg website.

I have noticed this happens a lot with the govt sites. Failures are a common theme - so I mostly tend to try & pay early. So that even with some failures, it does go through atleast once by the time actual due date arrives.

Ccy9Q1h.webp

MCG has done it again. App updated. Now asks for media gallery permission. Doesn't load if I refuse. My login credentials doesn't work if I do give it the permission.