How to pay DHBVN Bills online?

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 24
  • Views Views 8,718
PhonePe stopped giving offers a long time ago. Payzapp has a 5% cashback up to Rs 75, though. Even the Pockets app has a cashback offer on Bill payments, I think. These are the only two that come to mind.

Time to party -_-

While the decision was announced by UHBVN, the power department has clearly specified that the new notification will apply to Dakshin Haryana Bijli Vitran Nigam (DHBVN) consumers in cities such as Gurgaon and Faridabad as well. According to officials, the department has decided to terminate the contract with Paytm due to differences over charges demanded by the company in lieu of bill payments

So what's best to pay the electricity bill since Paytm can't be use anymore? Phone Pe is good?

Just paid mine too, will see how long DHBVN takes to reflect this.

PhonePe charges 150 for a CC as a convenience fee, Paytm never did. Maybe that's why DHBVN removed them from the approved gateways list.

You can try paying again. It should show no bills pending. For me, it was reflected pretty quickly. Within a couple of hours I believe.

PhonePe was good last time, will use it again this month. I'm just sad I can't use a CC to pay this for the points, like I used to with Paytm

So latest update: DHBVN sent me a mail for the bill for the 1st time, with a payment link. Paid via that link, and chose the Paytm gateway. Used my Amex on it as well.

Didn't see to add any CC charges on the bill. Also got a payment receipt immediately after payment. I pinched myself and confirmed I wasn't dreaming too.