how to make most out of broadband unlimited plan ?

ISP
bsnl
hello friends i am new here can any any one suggest an possible and of course practical methods to make most out of broadband unlimited plan ?😱also tell how much data usage you have got ?😛 as the most maximum till date.🙂

/deadly-disaster/Welcome to broadbandforum.coWith any unlimited plan , you can download any amount of data 24/7 ! H24 Nothing to worry. What is your plan ?You want to automate downloads during night time ?Just type scheduler , in SEARCH above in this page.Para two : Usually for a 256 Kbps plan Max 32KBx60 say 2MB /min 1OO MB per hour in 24 hours say 2 GBMaximum in a month 60 GB. ( No power off, No disconnection ,No sleep !)

Just Start Downloading torrents which you want and also upload it this will really add to your total bandwidth usage.

first of all thank you to all for so fast response .:thumbsup:i am using the plan 750 ul plus with 256kbps bandwidth.🙂i am wondering will there be any problem if i download movies games and software from the torrents. is it illegal ? 🙁last month i downloaded and uploaded about 30gb.😛someone told that if i download heavily the bsnl can track my usage and i can face severe consequences due to downloading the copyrighted materials. is it true?🙁what about you people how much you download & upload with unlimited plan please share the data with me. 🙂

Nothing to worry about buddy. You can download and upload as much u want without fearing about Bsnl tracking your internet activity. I m using 750ul, and my average dl/ul per month is around 35 GB. BSNL has no time to track every individual's activity. So no worry. Yes, its illegal to download copyrighted materials. 🙂

thanks for so fast reply🙂and also feeling great hearing your words:yahoo::thumbsup:thanks again🙂but can u tell me how to seed up torrent i am using utorrent 1.7😀by the way what speed do you get usually in your torrents. i get around 27kbps 🙂

Torrents are illegal to download but no one tracks you.If they start doing so 95% of broadband users will be arrested.:rofl:I get speeds of about 30 KBps on torrents

Downloading the movie for private viewing is not a crime. if u distribute then it is crime. :dance:

Downloading the movie for private viewing is not a crime. if u distribute then it is crime. :dance:

then downloading a movie on torrents is a crime 😛

I get around 27-29 KBps on torrents...
is there any way to speed up that download speed

I get around 27-29 KBps on torrents...