How to make bharat fiber work with Dlink DIR-819 AC 750 router?

• Thread starter Thread starter Gaurav1234
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2
  • Views Views 2,533
ISP
BSNL
Hi all,

Need your help to connect bharat fiber ONT with D-Link DIR-819 AC 750 router and access internet.
(Wireless AC750 Dual Band Router DIR-819)

It is not working with pppoe credentials with this router.

But, if I use TP-Link wr850n router() with the same pppoe credentials and a vlan id, it works.(the provider says that for bharat fiber, the router needs to support vlan and iptv) (TL-WR850N | 300Mbps Wireless N Speed | TP-Link United Arab Emirates)

Is it possible to make it work with the dlink router? If yes, then what are additional settings that need to be done?

If not, then the tplink router is 300mbps and the plan is 200mbps but I am getting only 70-80mbps on speedtest. Any settings to increase the speed or do I need to get dual band tplink router?

Thanks.

Hi all,

Need your help to connect bharat fiber ONT with D-Link DIR-819 AC 750 router and access internet.
(Wireless AC750 Dual Band Router DIR-819)

It is not working with pppoe credentials with this router.

But, if I use TP-Link wr850n router() with the same pppoe credentials and a vlan id, it works.(the provider says that for bharat fiber, the router needs to support vlan and iptv) (TL-WR850N | 300Mbps Wireless N Speed | TP-Link United Arab Emirates)

Is it possible to make it work with the D-Link router? If yes, then what are additional settings that need to be done?

If not, then the TP-Link router is 300mbps and the plan is 200mbps but I am getting only 70-80mbps on speedtest. Any settings to increase the speed or do I need to get dual band tplink router?

Thanks.

Upvote 0
Hi... sometimes the vlan id is entered in a different place than pppoe section. For example my Netgear router has it in iptv section under advanced options, I had to enter it there and select all lan and WiFi ports checkboxes.

Upvote 0