How to join Team-BHP forum?

• Thread starter Thread starter chetan31
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 108
  • Views Views 52,726
I remember being banned for a week for wrong grammar and punctuation
I just experienced that. For someone who has written exec briefs, there's no quantifying any of it as well. They said so, it is so.

You just quoted a 6 years old post.

my account is from around the time i got my first car which would make it around 6-7 years ago. never had any issues except for threads getting merged in existing threads resulting in no good response. ended up donating my account to a friend who really really wanted to get active on team-bhp. have not bothered again. most recently when i changed my car, i went through a few threads. did not spend much more time. because the more time you spend there, the harder it becomes to make up your mind about any car.
Could you drop me a DM. Need to ask something. I tried to via your profile but couldnt figure / or do so.

It seems to be on since 2011 to 2017.. slowly. If I created a new one mod would be pissed and say - merge here. So - either way mods not happy 😛 Atleast this way we know the drama for Bhp collects in one place.
You just quoted a 6 years old post.

i no longer have access to the account. i cannot even get the account deleted because the moderators do not respond to such requests. there are some stupid posts there i would rather not have online. last time i checked, they do not even have any process to apply for a name change on accounts... i cannot help you with account creation on team-bhp. i have no interest in their community. i do not want to deal with them anymore or ever again. they are a good read only resource for me when i decide to buy a new car to replace my i10. tbh, the last time i actually visited them was around 8 years ago when i was looking to buy i10. haven't bothered to go back there since then.

Last edited:
I've an account there. The members really helped me locate the HSRP fitment center in South Delhi. It was nowhere to be found on Google, pin was wrong.

from my experience. i found out more about i10 from a thread about that car than from test driving it, checking it out in the showroom, going through the brochure. i am not even talking about handling and stuff. just the minor stuff that you find out after owning a car for months. it was helpful useful information. blogs and youtubers are not really a good source for information. team-bhp provides a very valuable service to auto owners in the country. though the problem remains that it is extremely hard to post your own queries if they are not already answered in an existing thread. this is why i said. just use it for what it is good for.

i no longer have access to the account. i cannot help you with account creation on team-bhp. i have no interest in their community. i do not want to deal with them anymore or ever again. they are a good read only resource for me when i decide to buy a new car to replace my i10.
tbh, the last time i actually visited them was around 8 years ago when i was looking to buy i10. haven't bothered to go back there since then.
I get that - I had registered in 2008, never posted, read now & then.
Last week I got busted with no actual flaw, but some un quanified unknown "grammar & punctuation".

I just needed to connect directly with a member, but since I wasnt posting my DMs were off.
Can you or any of you guys get my message across to specific member? I'll pass on my contacts.
@Sushubh @Samuel @tatyasky
I've an account there. The members really helped me locate the HSRP fitment center in South Delhi. It was nowhere to be found on Google, pin was wrong.
Out of principle, I don’t even read any of their elitist content. I equate them to uptight pommies sitting in Edinburgh castle discussing fine wine. Aye aye Sire!
It must be their elitist niche english that my Fortune 20 advising articulation, could not surpass.

if i knew a mod at team-bhp, i would have gotten my account renamed at least. are these people even known in public? i bet they would have taken a few punches in public space by people who were banned from their platform.

Out of principle, I don’t even read any of their elitist content. I equate them to uptight pommies sitting in Edinburgh castle discussing fine wine. Aye aye Sire!
if i knew a mod at team-bhp, i would have gotten my account renamed at least. are these people even known in public? i bet they would have taken a few punches in public space by people who were banned from their platform.
With the absurd arbitration of grammar - I am sure they will have some karma coming their way, in one way or another.
I just wrote nicely that I need to learn more about cars, and they accepted the request.
I was early on there, never had to go through any of this. Never wrote much or posted as I was too busy to get time for cars so mostly reading - TBH

@tatyasky @Sushubh @Samuel - I ask again,
Can you directly or through someone, just have a small message with my contacts DMed to a member? - Please let me know and I'll DM it to you here or some other means.

That's all I need for now. If they get back fine, else that's fine too.