How to join Team-BHP forum?

• Thread starter Thread starter chetan31
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 108
  • Views Views 52,797
lol Did you instagram that pic? ^
BTW HVK forum is another forum which have a lot of guys ..they're on facebook and many people reply even to the most mundane questions ..do check it out.

Tapatalk has inbuilt filters powered by Aviary 🙂

Damnit!, i though i am the only one who is facing this issue. First of all they have really complex signup process (atleast IMO) secondly after filling up all the required information i got rejected! WTF! It took me 20 minutes , can you believe that!
Btw i wrote "RC powerstring 4x4" in What car do you own section , hahaha!

ankitaggarwal001 said:
Exactly....they are now into money making with useless stickers and stupid meets.I am a member( but I rarely visit and post there nowadays.) So if u need to ask a specific question....tell me I'll ask it for you ;-)
Hi ankit,
I tried to register on team-bhp, but got rejected. Can you post this on team-bhp
I was travelling from Vijayanagar signal towards tharamani (chennai). I was travelling around 40 along the median. On my left was a MTC bus almost at the same speed. There was a junction approaching and a pedestrian crossing so i was minimising my speed. And a car - fiat punto was continuously honking until i crossed the junction. He then overtook me. iwas surprised to see a T-Bhp sticker on the back of it, as i remember one of their policy is no honking.
And then few metres after TCS, he simply goes over the platform on the extreme left thats meant for parking, pedestrians.
Attached are the pics. IF you are reading this kindly do justice to the sticker you have in your car. Or did you buy it somewhere
https://imgur.com/NZ8siI9
https://imgur.com/ZEZJP26
Of course i assume which thread this has to go,, ofcourse the bad drivers thread

^^ That can't be true. Team-BHP members would never do such a thing. 😛Maybe the member had lent his car to his drunk friend's girlfriend's driver and hence the rash driving.

I once was driving from Gurgaon to Delhi. Saw this Baleno with like multiple Team-BHP stickers scaterred all around the car. He was driving just like any typical driver in delhi would do.
As for my own Team-BHP account... I 'donated' it to a friend who recently bought a Civic and has gone crazy seeking expert advice from Team-BHP members.

they should at least start membership through invitee. The main reason they limiting the registrants is to limit the number of members.

I already tried once and thought of trying 1-2 times expecting it would go through. But, it is not worth it... their way of screening is very poor. We need to prove ourselves in 3 text boxes with restricted number of characters.

I tried once, but they rejected because they did not liked my answer to some question during registration process. I never tried again 🙂
What is so cool about Team-BHP sticker on car? Now we don't put IBF logo on our mobiles or broadband routers 😛