• Thread starter Thread starter s.ricky
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 10
  • Views Views 4,025

s.ricky

regulars
ISP
broadband
i wanted to install mac os on my pc..where can i download supported version for my pc.??and how to install it ....step by step 😛:inodding😛c specs : p4 2.8ghz HT 1.5gb ram

i doubt mac os x would work on p4... and of course it is illegal to run mac os x on non-Apple hardware.

and of course it is illegal to run mac os x on non-Apple hardware.

Yes but you can buy an apple pc , install windows using bootcamp then emulate mac os on it using virtual pc and hackintosh , then technically you would be running mac os on apple hardware 😛

@ OP - Google for hackintosh , you will find all relevant information

i think mac os x is only designed to run on the latest intel core 2 duo processors... P4 is unlikely to have the same hardware that is required for mac os x.

now that i have owned a mac... i find windows 7 more productive. though my friends using mac os x for ages would disagree. i just could not get myself to use mac os x apps just because most of them won't maximize properly... i guess it's just how i have learnt to use computers. linux is as comfortable as windows except for some other minor annoyances. 🙂

Same here , I had installed leopard for a couple of days but it was pretty tough to get used to , even after a month .

the good thing is that mac now has alternatives for almost all the applications you might want to use on windows... cannot say that about windows though. people who need final cut pro would have to buy a mac. 😀

well,,, honestly it is possible, bt bit complicated.Have used tiger osx on my HP laptop.IT works gr8, bt installing is tricky, ur hardware must ve sse2 sse3 compactibility