How to get new ip address ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

KashishGupta

ISP
Airtel
Hello,Please Tell me how to renew/get new ip address in reliance broadband ? I tried restarting modem, using ipconfig /release and renew command, logging out from reliance account and logging in again but none worked... how do i refresh my connection completely from reliance servers ? Please Help.

Hello,

Please Tell me how to renew/get new ip address in reliance broadband ?

I tried restarting modem, using ipconfig /release and renew command, logging out from reliance account and logging in again but none worked... how do i refresh my connection completely from reliance servers ?

Please Help.
Every day u get new ip assigned. Not every time u restart ur modem

oh that is sad 🙁Anyways I am new with reliance broadband, got this connection for experimental purposes. Can somebody tell me that are there any speed boosts in reliance or the speed is fixed all the time ?

Every day u get new ip assigned. Not every time u restart ur modem

I am somewhat confused with the IP allocation procedures adopted by this particular ISP. Everywhere I see about Reliance offering dynamic IP address. However, my experience has just been the opposite. I am being allocated an IP address which remains the same for a month or so. Maybe it has got something to do with my location.

oh that is sad 🙁

Anyways I am new with reliance broadband, got this connection for experimental purposes. Can somebody tell me that are there any speed boosts in reliance or the speed is fixed all the time ?
New day, new IP... that's how it is. No speed boosts or anything, but speed is consistent 24 hours. 🙂

I am not getting new ip.. it's been 5 days since i got the connection and the ip is same

I am not getting new ip.. it's been 5 days since i got the connection and the ip is same

There is no hard and fast rule that you will get Different IP After a day Or reboot of your modem.. 😛

Status
Not open for further replies.