How to get MTNL Broadband connection disconnected/terminated?

• Thread starter Thread starter striker4540
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 27
  • Views Views 39,318
@x720......Talked to the sales executive of the area.....he told me all about the plans avaliable in my area specific....Asked them to come tomorrow will update the status about Rcom day after...Thankx ppl.

Area specific ? Plans are pan India. Let's see what they offer you.

@popcorn
today i went to the CSC...asked them about the termination,
this was being told to me:
1.meet gm take his sign
2.submit equipment take their sign
3.submit the application in the csc officer
connection will be terminated in 2~3 days after that.

Gonna do that tomorrow...!

sounds super complicated 😱

LOL. Yes sounds complicated. But its one time.

You anyway have to go to exchange to deliver equipments. (government company - babus dont come home to get equipments from you 😀)

But I find it easier then numerous calls you get from retention department or getting bills even after surrendering.

And you also get signed copy/receipt. Unlike other companies where u get oral token number etc etc.

I went mtnl sanchar haat yesterday they r saying u have take id proof, registration slip and last bill copy though i don't know where to have my registration slip they say u have to make 10 rs stamp paper and write down to cancel this connection.

You need an affidavit notary attested.

yes i mtnl officer says exact this but what will i write down that affidavit plz give me the content which i have use on that.

ohhh so in one year things have progressed !! you need a lawyer to cancel mtnl broadband.

i m thinking that if i didn't pay bill of next month then they will disconnect my no. but what is the harm of that ?

^That isn't good practice. You'll prolly get served with a notice to appear in court.

Not really, if your planning to move to a new place and want to dump the connection and default the bill.
The previous tenant of my rental home had a phone and 1mbps internet from mtnl, then he just dumped it and shifted.

There's nothing except they disconnect and then try to call , if no contact they can't do anything. "maybe blacklist the person for future"

I was trying to get the mtnl to use the existing home owners number and broadband under my name, but they refused and asked me to take new connection and pay all the initial money. I thought, I could save on that by just using the existing guys mtnl stuff. 🙂

its no more simple as you think.its for nation security