How to get Driving Learing License online?

• Thread starter Thread starter MAX 24
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 10
  • Views Views 2,912

MAX 24

HERO FOREVER!
ISP
Landline
Hi there, Recently it was in news that now RTO available Driving Learning License online. My question isWhich website is for that? & What is process?Thanks.

^ AFAIK that's available for Delhi. I don't know about Pune. In Delhi, what it allows you to do is to enter all your details, pay the fees (+Rs. 25 convenience fee) and setup an appointment ahead of time, so that you can skip the queue and go directly and get your papers processed. For the learner's license this enabled me to reduce a 2-3 hour process to 15 minutes. Highly recommended.

I heard the same actually but recently I heard that its now all over India.

AFAIK only in Maharashtra written test is conducted by RTO .

In Delhi, the learners test contained 6 MCQs.. I forget what the passing mark was - probably 4 / 6. They have a question bank of some 100 questions in a pdf on their site. All the questions were from that, so I scored a 100% (thankfully am very good at MCQ tests). The test itself took all of 3-4 minutes. Then I had to come back a few hours later to collect my learner's license, which took say 5-10 minutes.

When i went (December 2010), there were 10 questions and you had to answer at least 6 correctly. Also, the pdf on their site had 200+ questions IIRC.