How to get discounts on new 1Gbps connection?

Baby Clasher

I got banned!
ISP
Excitel
Vi
Airtel
Jio
BSNL
Hey guys, I've read some threads where people are saying after calling customer care they got 30-40% off on new 1Gbps connection. Also some are saying they got 4 months extra etc. Please tell me how I can get those offers? I need 1 Gbps plan to test it & when I called customer care they said currently no offers at their end but the sales team will contact me and I need to ask them. Tell me what should I ask? Like my friend got offer or what? Thanks

@Baby Clasher Your next best chance is the sales team. Promotions are not always available. I got my connection upgraded to 500 Mbps from 300 and got a 15-20% discount. BTW I was on 1 gig for a month as a trial but that didnt work out for me. So I would suggest you take a 1 month trial with a 1 Gbps line and then renew if you are satisfied. Do not pay for 6/12 months upfront without a trial. Your money is non-refundable

Thanks for letting me know, do you think they're gonna give me 1Gbps for try & buy offer? Because on their website it says they give 200 Mbps for try & buy.

If their website does not mention a T&B is offered for 1 Gbps then you likely wont get it. Your best option is a 1 month paid trial. However, try asking the sales team if they can offer a T&B.