How to Get Airtel's Backend to enable Bridge Mode

ISP
Airtel
Folks,

I see a lot of you have been successful in getting Airtel's Backend to enable the bridge mode on your connections. I have been at it for the past 4 days and I am yet to encounter a knowledgable individual at Airtel's Call Center. I have escalated it to the Nodal email provided and I am hopeful they get this done.; however, I wanted to pick your brains on how you managed to enable the Bridge Mode.

Any advice / guidance is much appreciated.

Thanks

PS: Anyone tried re-flashing the Nokia G-2425G-A? If you have any advice / guidance please DM/PM. Cheers

@XU32 call 121 from any airtel no, then go talk to an airtel fiber CC, he will definately make it happen, in my case, call came within 2 hours.

Upvote 0
All,
Thank you for your help and sharing your knowledge. The definitive way to get Airtel's attention is to write to net@airtel.com and sharing your PPPoE username. The NOC folks called and enabled the Port 4 on my router as a bridge.
It's been 4 hours since i sent the email and haven't gotten any reply yet. When can i expect the reply from them?.

Upvote 0
Hi all

I got AirTel fiber installed a few days ago and the modem provided was an AOT-4221SR

As per advice on this thread I have sent a mail today to net@airtel as per advice in this thread and waiting for reply

Can they enable bridge mode remotely? Or technician needs to visit?

Thanks

Upvote 0
Hi an update

Within 1 hour of sending mail, I got call from Airtel support and the support person confirmed my request for enabling bridge mode on my modem

He told me that he will be sending support person to my house directly for enabling the same and will make follow up call tomorrow

I'm impressed with the turnaround time

will update this thread on further developments

Best Regards

Upvote 0