How to Get Airtel's Backend to enable Bridge Mode

ISP
Airtel
Folks,

I see a lot of you have been successful in getting Airtel's Backend to enable the bridge mode on your connections. I have been at it for the past 4 days and I am yet to encounter a knowledgable individual at Airtel's Call Center. I have escalated it to the Nodal email provided and I am hopeful they get this done.; however, I wanted to pick your brains on how you managed to enable the Bridge Mode.

Any advice / guidance is much appreciated.

Thanks

PS: Anyone tried re-flashing the Nokia G-2425G-A? If you have any advice / guidance please DM/PM. Cheers

but i am in bangalore and no CG-Nat yet , so may be ipv6 not enabled yet.
I am from tier 3 city in karnataka and i was getting ipv6, when the connection was in bridge. I am not getting ipv6 right now because the wan configuration is set to "ipv4". Check the post where i shared the pic of getting ipv6 in my Netgear router.

Upvote 0
@GR2 No. How did you find out your latency is increased by 7-10ms?

Upvote 0
I am on bridged mode and for me latency is good and did not increased.
For me it was 6 ms to nearest server without bridge, but after bridge it was 14 ms, which in turn increased ping to other servers too. I asked the technical people and they say it's not a problem, it's acceptable till 80 ms lol.

Upvote 0
@GR2 What I have observed latency also changes with the ip. Try reconnecting a couple of times. you will see for yourself.

Upvote 0
For me it was 6 ms to nearest server without bridge, but after bridge it was 14 ms, which in turn increased ping to other servers too. I asked the technical people and they say it's not a problem, it's acceptable till 80 ms lol.
Try reconnecting it multiple times . Else check with another router or even you can do pppoe with your laptop

Upvote 0
@imdarkray I was only getting 122 series ip, even after reconnecting many times. Interestingly without bridge, i get 3 different IP series which are 122, 106 and i think one more is 171.

Upvote 0
@GR2 It also depends upon the time of day. Just try after some time, I am sure you will get another series IP. and a better ping. Mine fluctuates a lot on different IPs.

Upvote 0